GenDigital does not send spam, or support the activities of spammers.
You have access to edit your information at any time on request.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of personal information.
We do not knowingly provide access to the Site to, and will not knowingly collect personal information from, anyone under the age of 13 unless such user has parental or legal guardian consent.
Registration and GenDigital Account Information
We may use your Account Information for the following purposes:
- to provide access to the Site to you;
- to maintain, operate and provide you with personalized features and access to different areas of the Site;
- to provide to Contest or Activity organizers if you choose to participate in an Contest or Activity;
- to process any comments, correspondence or flagging activities you provide to GenDigital;
- to conduct research;
- to create, manage and control your Account Information;
- to communicate with you for the purpose of informing you of changes or additions to the Site, or of the availability of any service we provide;
- to assess service levels, monitor traffic patterns and gauge popularity of different service options;
- to verify your access rights to the Site and other services;
- to contact you using email or the web to deliver promotions or information regarding the Site and other services that are offered;
- to allow you to purchase and download GenDigital’s current and future services and software;
- to carry out marketing activities;
- to enforce this Agreement;
- to respond to claims of any violation of GenDigital’s rights or those of any third party;
- to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients;
- to respond to your requests for customer service;
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of you, GenDigital, or others; and
- as required or authorized by law.
We may occasionally communicate with you regarding products, services, news and events offered by or through GenDigital. You have the ability to opt-in or opt-out of certain messages and can update your account profile at any time to change your settings. The only kind of communications that you may not opt-out of are those required to communicate Site-related announcements, including information specific to your account, planned Site or account suspensions and outages. We will attempt to minimize this type of communication to you.
Applications on Facebook
Fees and Payment Information
In the event that you provide personal information or payment transaction information to GenDigital for the payment of fees for any services you purchase through the Site, you agree that any such personal information and payment transaction information may be shared by GenDigital with payment processors or credit agencies solely for the purposes of checking your credit, effecting payment and servicing your account.
Rights to Your Account Information
You can edit your Account Information, including privacy settings and email preferences, at any time.
You can delete your GenDigital account at any time.
GenDigital utilizes both online and offline security methods, such as firewalls, passwords and restricted access to help protect against the loss, misuse and/or unauthorized alteration of the information under GenDigital’s control. You are the only user authorized to access or update your GenDigital account, unless you provide your password information to another party.
Visiting the Site
During your visit to the Site, the Site notes:
- the internet domain and internet protocol address from which you access the Site;
- the type of browser and operating system used to access the Site;
- the date and time you access the Site;
- the pages you visit on the Site; and
- if you link from or are referred to the Site from another website, the address of that website.
- store information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Site;
- customize the content and information you see in your use or access of the Site;
- create, manage and monitor advertising campaigns, which help to provide the Site;
- analyze Site metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, and demographics; and
- track your entries, number of votes per user and Contest or Activity prize eligibility.
Participation in Activities
To participate in a Contest or Activity, you may be required to input additional information about yourself, which is completely voluntary on your part. Disclosing the information necessary to use these features on the Site is your choice. If you choose to participate in an Contest or Activity and provide additional information, you agree that such additional information and your Account Information may be provided by GenDigital to a Contest or Activity organizer, sponsor or other third parties who may need to use such information for such Contest or Activity.
You must be a registered user of the Site to post or submit content. Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose online (such as comments, forum input, profile information or information or content in your videos, photos, audio or text uploads) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Your GenDigital account name (not your email address) will be displayed to others if you submit Contest or Activity entry, send a message via the Site or post comments on different areas of the Site. Content that you submit to the Site may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
If you choose to contact GenDigital via electronic mail, the information you send will be used only for the purposes described in your message. For Site and privacy security purposes, GenDigital employs software programs to monitor network traffic and identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage to the Site.
All GenDigital employees are required to protect and to treat any Site visitor’s or user’s information and data with the utmost confidence.
If we use a third party to provide specific services such as sending communications to GenDigital users, then your personal information may be shared so that these third parties can provide such services. These third parties are only allowed to use this personally identifiable information to provide these services as requested by GenDigital.
Change of Ownership or Business Transition
In the event GenDigital engages in a transaction which results in a change of ownership or control of GenDigital, whether pursuant to the sale of all or substantially all of the shares or assets of GenDigital, amalgamation, consolidation or other business combination, GenDigital may disclose or transfer your Account Information and any additional information you provide pursuant to such a transaction, provided that any disclosure or transfer is made in accordance with the acceptable privacy laws.
We will strive to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, however, no data transmission over the internet is guaranteed to be 100% secure. We will continue to enhance security procedures as new technologies and procedures become available.
We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. If you forget your password, we will ask you for your login ID and send you an email containing your password.
Please remember that you control what personal information you provide while using the Site. Ultimately, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your identification, passwords and/or any personal information in your possession for the use of the Site. Always be careful and responsible regarding your personal information. We are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Site. Similarly, we cannot assume any responsibility for the content of any personal information or other information which you receive from other users through the Site, and you release GenDigital and its subsidiaries and affiliates and each of their employees, officers, and directors from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any personal information or other information which you may receive using the Site. We cannot guarantee, or assume any responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the personal information or other information provided by any third party. You release GenDigital and its subsidiaries and affiliates and each of their employees, officers, and directors from any and all liability in connection with the use of such personal information or other information of others.
Any questions or complaints about GenDigital’s collection, use or disclosure of personal information through the Site should be directed to the Privacy Officer at email@example.com